Monday, March 9, 2009

Billy's Bakery Cupcakes

I should have started blogging this cupcake journey months ago. It's been a while since I tasted a cupcake from Billy's Bakery and, to be honest, I can't really remember much about it. It was good. The cake was moist but nothing really memorable. I guess that says enough though, right? They have your basic two flavors with your basic two buttercreams. Have you tried these? Is it just me?


THE JOURNEY:
Amai Tea and Bake House
Amy's Bread
Babycakes
Batch
Billy's Bakery
Buttercup Bake Shop
Butterlane Cupcakes
Crumbs
Cupcake Cafe
Eleni's
How Sweet It Is
Lux Sugar*
Magnolia
Martha's Country Bakery*
Make My Cake
Out of the Kitchen
Royale Cafe and Pastry (sells Baked* cupcakes!)
Starbucks (limited time only)
Sweet Revenge
Tribeca Treats
Two Little Red Hens

*Borough bakeries

No comments: