Wednesday, July 2, 2008

BBQ Beef Sandwiches


Summer Time!!! Break out the bbq and heat up some beans. It's time for some tasty summer meals. This one comes together pretty quickly but does not lack the feeling of a grand grilled meal.

Successes: I'm always nervous the first time I make a dish. I get worried that no one is going to like it. But I ended up making this at a family party and it was LOVED! My concerned went from no one liking it to there not being enough. It's super easy -- I even convinced my friend (who was complaining that she doesn't know how to make things) to recreate it.

Messes: Just be careful when you're cooking the meat. It will cook all the way through a LOT faster than you think and the longer it cooks the tougher it becomes.

BBQ Beef Sandwiches [Rachael Ray]

No comments: