Monday, May 18, 2009

Kumquat Cupcakery at the Brooklyn Flea

Over the weekend my sister and I stopped by the Brooklyn Flea. I've been wanting to go for a while now and although the weather wasn't perfect, we came across some great finds. One of which was mini cupcakes from Kumquat Cupcakery.


Located in Fort Greene, the Brooklyn Flea features a variety of vendors selling everything from vintage clothing to bracelets made from old records. Kumquat Cupcakery also had a table with 3 different mini cupcakes to choose from ($1 each). Emily and I both selected the red velvet cupcakes and while they were gone in 2 bites, we loved them!

Kumquat specializes in catering mini cupcakes and offers a variety of flavors. It seems like they rotate their selection each week at the Flea which is great news because there are so many I'd like to try. Check them out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those cupcake flavors look really good!
- Tausha