Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Cupcake Search

My search for a new kind of cupcake is beginning soon. I am moving to New Orleans this Friday. As excited as I am, that may mean that I won't be able to finish my goal of sampling all the cupcakes in the city! I do intend to blog about my cupcake adventures in The Big Easy but I apologize if I let you down.

Official NYC rankings coming soon!

I'm posting my list below and have bolded the names of those I missed. :(

THE JOURNEY:
Amai Tea and Bake House - RIP
Amy's Bread
Babycakes
Baked*
Baked by Melissa
Batch - RIP
Billy's Bakery
Buttercup Bake Shop
Butter Lane Cupcakes
Crumbs
Cupcake Cafe
Dessert Club ChikaLicious
Eleni's
How Sweet It Is
Kitchenette
Lux Sugar*
Magnolia
Martha's Country Bakery*
Make My Cake
Out of the Kitchen
Royale Cafe and Pastry (sells Baked* cupcakes!)
Starbucks (limited time only)
Sugar Sweet Sunshine
Sweet Revenge
Tribeca Treats
Tonnie's Minis
Two Little Red Hens

*Borough bakeries

No comments: