Saturday, October 18, 2008

Gnocchi with Braised Mushrooms and Peas

I recently discovered gnocchi and love 'em! But the only way I was making them was by boiling and throwing some pasta sauce on them. And I have to say I was getting a little bored with it. So I've been trying to find some recipes that used gnocchi in a whole new way and this one sure did it. I cut down on the ingredients a bit because I always have a ton of leftovers but I was pleasantly surprised to find that this dish can be enjoyed both heated up and cold. It's pretty healthy too. Give it a try!

Messes: Nothing to report today. Except maybe that I skimped out on the thyme. It worked out though.

Successes:
A healthy mix of veggies and gnocchi. I loved it and I shared some with James. He loved it too!

Gnocchi with Braised Mushrooms and Peas [Rachael Ray]

No comments: